Credibility of Your Website
There are many things to keep in mind to boost the credibility of your website.
- Avoid errors (spelling, grammar, accuracy, links, technical, etc).
- Update your websites content often (or, at least review it).
- Make it easy for a site visitor to contact you.
- Make your website look professional.
- Make your website easy to use.
- Show that honest and trustworthy people stand behind your site.
- Highlight the expertise in your organizational unit and in the content and services you provide.
- Make sure it is obvious that your website is part of Bellevue College.