- 5/13/13: Continuing student registration begins for summer & fall quarters
- 5/20/13: New and former students begin to register for summer quarter by appointment.
- 5/17/13: Last day to withdraw with a "W" grade posted on your transcript in person by 4:00 PM.
- 5/19/13: Last day to withdraw with a "W" grade posted on your transcript online by midnight.
Online Enrollment Verification
Online self-service Enrollment Verifications are available to current students through the National Student Clearinghouse. Using this online option enables you to print an enrollment verification immediately! The verification is in a format that is widely accepted by health insurance, loan agencies, credit issuers, housing providers, employers, and others. It includes enrollment dates and indicates full or part time status.
When can I get an enrollment verification?
- Previous and current quarters are available. Current quarter enrollment information will be available after the 10th day of classes each quarter.
What is my next step?
- Click on the "Get My Enrollment Verification Now" link below.
- Enter your SID (student identification number) and your Global PIN.
- Click on the "Clearinghouse website" link.
- Follow the instructions to log in to Student Self-Service.
- Select "current enrollment" or "all enrollments."
- Select "obtain an enrollment certificate."
- Print using the "print" option on your browser.
- Logoff the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Click in the "Click Here to Close your Clearinghouse Window."
- Submit the enrollment verification to the agency requesting proof of your enrollment.
Get my Enrollment Verification Now
If that process does not meet your needs you may complete the form below.