Main Campus Parking - FAQ
- your Student ID number (SID)
- your mailing address
- an email address that you actively check
- your vehicle's license plate, make, model and color, and registered owner
- Register for the permit online.
- Select "Cash" instead of "Credit Card" when prompted to pay.
- Pay with cash (use exact change because no change is given) or use a credit card at K100.
- Give the receipt to a Public Safety Officer in K100 to complete the order process.
A temporary permit (valid for 14 days from order completion date) will then be emailed to the email address you specified. Within approximately 2 business days, your permit will be sent to the mailing address you specified and should arrive within 5-7 business days.
No checks will be accepted.
Bellevue College is not responsible for lost or stolen receipts.
You can double your bus money by buying a Commuter Check Card for $60 or $120 at the Cashier (B126).
Carpoolers can split the cost of a permit amongst themselves and then register to park in reserved carpool parking in the Public Safety Office (K100). Find carpool buddies by registering on www.RideShareOnline.com with your BC email address.
There is a pay station in the Public Safety Office (K100) which is set up specifically to accept cash payments for quarterly permits which must still be ordered online. Your pay station receipt must then be presented to a Public Safety Officer in K100 in order to complete the order process. Bellevue College is not responsible for lost or stolen receipts.
Please note: Due to consistent difficulties related to the use of coins in the pay stations, Bellevue College will be removing this feature from all pay stations by the end of September, 2012.
- Workforce Education (Basic Food and Employment Training, Workfirst, Opportunity Grant, qualifying Worker Retraining students)
- ABE/GED/ESL waiver students
- Running Start waiver students
- CEO waiver students
Unless you have been informed differently, all waivered permits are the Quarterly Everyday Discount Permits and are limited to parking in lots 1A, 1B, 3A, 3B and 5.