Personal Fitness Training Certificate
A perfect squat
The Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate is designed to prepare students for a variety of fields in the Health and Wellness Industry.
Upon completion of the 19 credit program students may elect to enter the workforce as a Fitness Trainer or go on to pursue a two or four-year degree in Recreation, Health, Sports Medicine, Exercise Science or a Teacher Certification program.
All prospective students are encouraged to attend the information and group advising session. Reserve your seat in advance by contacting Kelly Elsenbaumer: email@example.com
Wednesday, May 29th @ 12:30-1:20, R102 (reserve your spot with Kelly Elsenbaumer) The information session will cover:
- About the PFT certificate program prerequisites and completion requirements
- Career Opportunities in the Personal Training industry (overview)
- The difference between a “certificate” and a “certification”
- Group Advising Session: We will discuss where to start and how to set up your schedule for successful completion of the Personal Fitness Trainer certificate program!
The optional Associate of Arts and Science Direct Transfer Degree program at Bellevue College provides students with a seamless transition to specific University programs in Washington State while providing exposure to opportunities in these growing fields.
Where do Fitness Trainers work?
- Fitness club trainer/manager
- Personal fitness trainer
- Community center coordinator
- Wellness center specialist
- Corporate health promotions director
- Athletic trainer
- Sports medicine specialist
- Physical education instructor
- Community health centers programmer.