Upon entering OLS, students demonstrate reading, writing and math skills ranging from fourth-grade level and above. Applicants must have a high school diploma or certificate of completion.
OLS Admissions Checklist
- Attend an OLS Informational.
- OLS Application, to be completed by the applicant. Applications for Fall 2013 is now posted.
- $60 application fee.
- Official high school transcript and any post secondary program records.
- Educational evaluation conducted within the past three years. Please see our web site for acceptable tests.
- Two completed OLS recommendation forms from professionals who have know the applicant for six months or longer.
Recommendation forms for Fall 2013 is now posted.
- One must be from an educator,teacher, counselor, or principal.
- One must be from an employer, work supervisor, therapist, social worker or DVR counselor.
- Applicant interview and assessments.
- Successful OLS candidates must then apply for admission to Bellevue College.
Due dates for Fall Quarter 2013 admission:
Send all admissions materials to:
Occupational & Life Skills (OLS)
14673 NE 29th PL
Bellevue, WA 98007
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 564-5206.