After you have looked at the bibliography, look at the citations and do the following:
- Identify which citation style the author used and make sure that each citation is
formatted correctly. Correct any incorrect citations.
- Make sure that the citations are in the correct order. Rearrange the citations if
you need to.
Once you've corrected the citations, write a paragraph summarizing your answers to the
- Does this bibliography list a variety of resources? Be specific in your response.
- If the bibliography uses periodicals, what type of periodicals are they? Magazines?
Newspapers? Scholarly journals?
- Are any websites cited? Are these reputable and trustworthy websites?
- Are the resources current?
- Overall, what do you think? Do you think that the person who created this bibliography
wrote a good paper? What could have been done better?