So, you want to be a Sonographer?
Anyone serious about pursuing a career as a Sonographer should attend this event! You will have the opportunity to observe and experience for yourself, hands-on scanning of live models to image the abdomen, heart and carotid artery.
- Overview of clinical Sonography, technology, ergonomics directly related to Sonography
- Equipment, scanning techniques, scan plane orientation
- Live scanning demonstrations of the abdomen, heart and carotid artery by credentialed Sonographers
- Hands-on scanning sessions for participants to experience Sonography in a relaxed learning environment
- Question and Answer time
Questions and Registration
- E-mail Imaging Programs at email@example.com
Please check back with us by September
Bellevue College, Main Campus
$125.00 registration fee
Please be on time and bring your own lunch - no lunch will be provided.
Note: Attendance is voluntary and NOT required as a part of the Application for Admission to the Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology Program. Attendance will not be considered a substitute for the program information session, work experience in health care, volunteer experience or job shadow experience on the Application for Admission to the Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology Program.
Bellevue College reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race or ethnicity, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation including gender identity or expression, age, marital or family status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran. Please visit www.bellevuecollege.edu/equal.asp for more details.