How to Apply
January 2 - April 3
Applications for classes starting Fall 2013 opens on January 2nd, 2013 and closes on April 3rd, 2013.
Step 1: Review the Application Checklist
Before you begin the application process, review our application checklist [PDF]. It's your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before the deadline for admissions consideration.
Step 2: Complete the Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology Application
- Complete a Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology Program Application online and pay the $40.00, non-refundable application fee. Online applications closes by 10:00pm (Pacific time) on the deadline date.
Note: Applications will not be processed until this fee has been paid.
- Create a Video Statement [PDF Instructions]
- Mail or hand-deliver your:
- copies of transcripts from regionally accredited college
- personal statement
- a resume, citing education and work experience
- 2 copies of your Video Statement [PDF Instructions]
- 2 head shot photos (wallet sized)
Step 3: Submit Application Materials
Mail or hand-deliver your transcripts and other required documents on or before the deadline date to:
Radiation & Imaging Sciences, A242
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Applying for Additional Programs
Some students apply for more than one program within Radiation & Imaging Sciences. For instance, you might want to apply for both the Radiation Therapy and Radiologic Technology programs. If you would like to do this, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an application fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It’s your responsibility make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.
You can learn more about related imaging programs by visiting their websites, listed in the Related Programs area of this page.
Background Checks and Immunization
Our program requires national background checks, documentation of immunizations, and tuberculosis testing at specific points in the program. Learn more about these requirements on our Background Checks and Immunization page.