Join our teaching team!
- Do you have experience teaching young children (as a teacher or an active, involved parent)?
- Do you like to plan interactive learning environments for young children?
- Do you like to sing songs and tell stories?
- Would you like a fulfilling part-time job that observes school district vacations?
- Would you like to work with a dedicated team of other teachers and parent education instructors, and receive in-service training from Bellevue College (BC)?
Our program will likely have openings for children's teachers for the upcoming school year, and, occasionally, openings occur during the school year. To explore the opportunities to join our teaching team, please use the links below.
To apply, please:
- Read the Job Description
- Complete the Application Form [Adobe PDF]
- Send your completed application by fax to the number printed on the form, or mail to the street address, also printed on the form.
- To download and print the application, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Download this free software at www.adobe.com.
- You may also call (425) 564-2365 to request an application form be mailed to you.
- Please refer to the specific-aged classes and class times for children that will be offered during the school year, found within the "Class Schedules" section of this web site.