A student works with a gamma camera.
To be considered, applicants must have completed (or be in the process of completing) the following prerequisite courses. The list below is the prerequisites as they are in the Bellevue College (BC) Catalog, 2008-09 and later edition.
- Pre-Calculus (MATH& 141)
- English Composition (ENGL& 101)
- Introduction to General Chemistry (CHEM& 121) and
- Introduction to Organic and Biochemistry (CHEM& 131)
- Algebra-based Physics (PHYS 114, 115, 116)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (BIOL& 241, 242)
Applicants should also document coursework in humanities, social science, and oral communication.
Note: The & symbol in the above list denotes that these courses fall under the Washington State community college common course numbering system. Other colleges use different numbering systems for specific courses.
If you think you may have taken one or more of these courses at a Washington state community college, refer to the reference information provided in the following links:
- For courses taken prior to summer 2008, use Table 1 [PDF]
- For courses taken summer 2008 or later, use Table 2 [PDF]
- For courses taken at a 4-year university or college in Washington state, use Table 3 [PDF]
Transcript review is always available through the program director. Please fax a copy of your transcripts to Jennifer Prekeges at 425-564-4193, with an indication on how to reach you with the result of the evaluation.
Important Note: If you do not possess either an associate’s or bachelor’s degree, please contact program director Jennifer Prekeges.