You must have an associate’s degree in an information technology related or healthcare related field, or the equivalent of 55 credits, in one of those areas to be eligible for the Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree. In addition, applicants must have completed the following courses or their equivalents with a grade of 2.0 or higher. Both the degree and pre-requisite courses must come from a regionally accredited college:
- English Composition I (5 credits)
- Technical or Research Writing (5 credits)
- College-Level Math: Statistics (5 credits)
- Natural Science: two courses; must include at least one lab course and at least one life sciences course (10 credits)
- Humanities or Social Science (5 credits)
- Communication (5 credits)
Review more info on how to apply including requirements and admissions.