How to Apply
The Fire Science Program is an open-enrollment program. To get started, you need to:
- Apply to Bellevue College
- Contact the Health Sciences, Education Wellness Institute office to attend a group or individual advising session.
- To transfer-in credits to Bellevue College using certificates or trainings please fill out this .pdf Request form: Credit for Professional Certification or Training.
Note: If you have attended BC previously, but not during the last 4 academic quarters, you will need to re-apply before registering for classes.
You can register for classes:
- in our program office (R130)
- by telephone at 425-564-2012
- by mail (contact our office for instructions).
Note: The Fire Science Program has special late registration, payment and refund policies. Read more…