You may meet these prerequisite requirements with classes taken at Bellevue College, by Equivalency, or by permission of the Program Chair.
A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 is required with a minimum of 2.0 in any given course for the following prerequisites.
|BIOL&241||Human Anatomy & Physiology I (within last 5 years)|
|BIOL&242||Human Anatomy & Physiology II (within last 5 years)|
|ENGL&101||English Composition I|
|MATH&141 or MATH 130||Precalculus I or Introduction to Statistics or Placement by assessment into MATH&142 (within last 5 years)|
|Compass e-Write (must pass with a score of 7 or better in order to be considered for the ENDT program)|
Please visit http://bellevuecollege.edu/enrollment/assessment/ewrite.asp for information regarding the COMPASS Writing Essay (e-Write).
Pre-registration is not required. Here are the steps for taking the test:
- View the available test sessions on the eWrite test schedule and select a day and time that work for you.
- Go to the Assessment Office by the time of the session you want to test (must arrive on time).
- Bring a valid photo ID and your BC student ID number. If you do not have a BC number, bring your social security number.
- Register and pay for the test at the Assessment Office before taking the test. We only accept check, debit or credit card. If you do not have a BC student ID number, you must pay by debit or credit card.
- Allow one hour and 30 minutes to complete the test (including the time for checking in and out).
- You must arrive on time for the session you want to test. You will not be admitted to the test room if you arrive late.
- Due to limited seat availability, examinees are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- You may only take this test one time per year.