How to Apply
STEP 1: Attend an Information Session
You must attend an Information Session to receive information on the application process and sign up for a required advisory appointment. Out-of-state applicants should contact us.
STEP 2: Complete the Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist Application
To Apply Online:
- Application for Fall 2013 (CLOSED)
- Pay $40 non-refundable Application Fee
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed application along with:
- Sealed, official transcripts
- A resume and cover letter, citing education and work experience
- One reference letter from a current or pertinent employer
- Program Specifications [PDF] signed by a licensed healthcare provider and student
- HSEWI Immunization Status Record [PDF]
- Certified National Background Check [PDF]
STEP 3: Submit Application Materials
Mail or hand-deliver your completed application to:
Melissa Meinhofer, Program Coordinator
Health Science, Education & Wellness Institute, R130
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Applying for Additional Programs
Some students apply for more than one program. For instance, you might want to apply for the Radiation Therapy, Nursing, and Diagnostic Ultrasound programs. If you would like to do this, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an additional fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It is your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.