Classes & Workshops for Healthcare Professionals
Withdrawals & Refunds for Non-Credit Classes
You may request a refund by phone or in person. A $10 processing fee is assessed on all refunds. A full refund (minus the processing fee) will be made if you cancel at least three business days prior to the start of the class or event. No refund will be made after that date. There are no partial refunds. A 100% refund will be made if the college cancels the class or event.
The following is the refund schedule:
|If Class Starts:||Student must call to change before:|
|Monday||5pm previous Wednesday|
|Tuesday||5pm previous Thursday|
|Wednesday||5pm previous Friday|
|Thursday||5pm previous Monday|
|Friday - Sunday||5pm previous Tuesday|
IV Skills for Nurses
- Schedule: Saturdays, 8:30am - 4:00pm, Room B215 & B207
- Upcoming Classes:
- June 8, 2013
This course will review standards of practice, vein anatomy and selection, complications, advancements and technique. Participants will practice technique for peripheral IV insertion.
Venipuncture for Health Care Professionals
- Upcoming Classes:
- This course is for RNs, LPNs, Nuclear Medicine Professionals, Radiology Professionals and students of these programs.
- This two and a half (2.5) hour session covers the basics of venipuncture including butterfly draws, equipment overview, order of draw, tourniquet tying, and vein selection. Participants will practice mock draws and progress to real venipunctures if desired.
- No class scheduled at this time.
This course will teach students basic EKG recognition, including identifying the elements of normal and abnormal ECG tracings, and basic interpretation skills.
CPR for Health Care Providers - American Heart Assoc.
- Schedule: Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
, Main Campus, Room C167
Upcoming Spring Quarter Sessions:
- June 1, 2013 - Item #7483
- July 2013 - TBA
- August 2013 - TBA
- September 2013 - TBA
If you are a current BC student, please register and pay for this class through online services on the Bellevue College website using the appropriate item number.