You are required to attend an individual advising session prior to starting the Alcohol/Drug Counseling Program. Contact Health Sciences Office to sign up for anr individual advising session, advising is by appointment only.
Call 425-564-2012 to sign up for a session today!
Why do I need advising?
The purpose of advising in the Alcohol/Drug Counseling Program is to:
- discuss personal and professional goals.
- discuss the rules and regulations that define eligibility to practice as a CDPT.
- review transcripts and previous educational experience.
- review the pros and cons of online vs. traditional classroom learning.
- create an individualized education plan.
- get answers to your questions about the program.
For directions to campus please see the Bellevue College website BC Directions, Maps & Parking
What should I bring to my individual advising session?
- official or unofficial college transcripts (if available)
- lots of questions!