Canvas Classroom Access
ABOUT THE CLASSROOM
Online courses are conducted via a web-based, course management system called CANVAS. You access your class site using a web browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 & 9 or Google Chrome for PC's. For Mac users, Mozilla Firefox or Safari will work.
CANVAS supports most of the activities you will need to fulfill course assignments, such as sending e-mail, posting discussion messages, working in groups on projects, etc. You may also have to use production applications that reside on your own computer, such as word processing or presentation programs. Your instructors will notify you of any such requirements when you log into your courses.
(1) Bellevue College Distance Education classes follow the college quarterly schedule. For quarter start and end dates, withdrawal deadlines and refund policies, please review the College Calendar for credit students.
(2) If you have technology problems please contact the Student Help Desk at (425) 564-4357 or submit a request at Student Technology Support Center
You can call us at 425-564-2438 (toll free 1-877-641-2712),
or come to Room A140 on the Bellevue College campus. Of course,
you can always
e-mail us too!
But remember that, whether you call or e-mail us, for
help, you must provide the following
- your registered name,
- your telephone
- your BC student ID number,
- the course name and number,
- the instructor's name,
- and a detailed account of the problem(s) you are
Please jot down all that information
and have it handy when you call. (Fill in the answers to those questions if you e-mail us.)