Welcome to Degree Audit
An online advising tool that allows you to view degree and certificate requirements and track your completed coursework towards completion of chosen degree or certificate program.
Log in to Degree Audit:
- Degree Audit is available from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- All students with a student identification number, have access to Degree Audit.
- Employees must request access. See the Degree Audit Training Manual for instructions.
- As of summer 2008, hundreds of courses have been renumbered and or retitled. Please see the frequently asked questions for details.
Degree Audit has three main features:
- Degree Audit: Run an audit of your current academic record against any degree or certificate offered at Bellevue College to view your progress towards graduation.
- Academic Planner: View an academic plan of future coursework recommended by your advisor. An academic plan is a listing of tentative future coursework by quarter.
- Advising Notes: View advising notes your advisor may leave for you. For example, an advisor may summarize decisions made during your meeting or note advising recommendations.
Degree Audit Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is the new course numbering system reflected in the Degree Audit?
- Will my credits earned from other schools be displayed?
- Can I view my Bellevue College course history without linking to a degree or certificate?
- Can I view my Bellevue College math and English skills assessment results?
- Are substituted and/or waived courses for professional/technical programs displayed?
- Are there limitations to what Degree Audit can do?
** The results of Degree Audit are unofficial and are intended for advising purposes only. Contact your advisor if you have any questions. Final approval of Bellevue College degree and certificate completion resides with the Evaluations Office. It is highly recommended that students utilize Degree Audit in collaboration with an advisor.
This page is managed by email@example.com. Last updated on January 10, 2011