PARED 032 Child Study • 3 Cr.
* NO DESCRIPTION FOUND *
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Understand the necessity of shifting their parenting role as their toddler pushes for independence while helping him or her to control impulses and gain self-control.
- Recognize and avail themselves of opportunities to give and receive support for their job as parents from the other parent-students in the class.
- Understand the importance of taking care of themselves and building their own self-esteem as a key element of effective parenting.
- Locate community resources for a variety of parenting and familial situations.
- Understand their role as a student at BCC.