PARED 022 Toddlers • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Employ appropriate Risk Managment protocol in lab.
- Identify and know how to support their child in the transition from bed to crib, high chair to table, diapers to underwear.
- Plan acitivites for your family based on an understanding of Family Rituals.
- Identify, appreciate and work with the unique temperamental characteristics of their child.
- Discuss communication tools for effective parenting outcomes.