PARED 011 Parent & Infant Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of lab Risk Managment requirements.
- Identify areas of interests and need for age appropriate information and research findings.
- Recognize and support normal physical development of the 1-2 year old child.
- Recognize and support normal emotional, social, development developmenmt of the 1-2-year old child.
- Recognize and support normal language and cognitive developmenmt of the 1-2-year old child.
- Acquire first-hand knowledge of age-appropriate learning experiences in the first year toddler laboratory.