EXPRL 187 Prior Learning Portfolio Development • 2 Cr.
- Experiential Learning
Students document college-level learning derived from non-college experience. Documentation is presented for evaluation of college-level learning and subsequent awarding of college credit. Course is graded as Credit/non-credit. Prerequisite: Permission of program chair or instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Successfully complete portfolio for evaluation of experiential learning for college-credit, including
- Articulate rationale for college-level experiential learning
- Use experiential learning models and concepts
- Synthesize material from assigned readings and relevant experience
- Generate theoretical and conceptual understanding from relevant experience
- Demonstrate agreed upon course/discipline outcomes
- Assess quality of own learning