DUTEC 181 Advanced Studies: Echo-Vascular • 3 Cr.
Examines issues relating to the clinical practicum in echocardiology and vascular technology. Prerequisite: Acceptance into program, or permission of program chair.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe concepts for diastolic dysfunction.
- Describe concepts in quantifying intracardiac pressures.
- Describe applications of contrast echocardiography.
- Describe ECG abnormalities.
- Identify congenital abnormalities.
- Describe fundamentals of current cardiac drugs.
- Summer 2013 (current quarter)