To schedule an appointment with the Writing Lab, you MUST go to the Front Desk in the Academic Success Center to arrange it IN PERSON any time during business hours.
The Writing Lab provides appointments Monday – Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Appointment times are 10:00AM, 10:40AM, 11:20AM, 12:00PM, 12:40PM, and 1:20PM only.
Please help us serve as many students as possible by observing the following guidelines:
- Complete the Writing Lab Appointment Log at the front desk. Your Bellevue College email address is required. A reminder email will be sent the day before your scheduled appointment. If you have not set up your BC student network account, you may do so through MyBC.
- Schedule appointments at least 1 day in advance.
- Schedule only one appointment at a time. If you have more than one pending appointment, the later ones will be deleted.
- Cancel appointments in advance by talking to the Front Desk in person or by phone (425-564-2200).
- If you show up less than 10 minutes late, you will receive whatever time remains of your appointment.
- Any available same-day appointment times will be given to students using drop-in tutoring
- If you miss two appointments, we won’t make you any more appointments for the rest of the quarter. You may continue to drop in.
Questions? Comments? – Please contact the Writing Lab Chair, David Kopp at firstname.lastname@example.org