Skip to Content
What you Can Expect from the Reading Lab
- A lab folder which contains a reading program designed individually for you.
- Instruction about how to use computers and other lab equipment.
- Tracking of your reading progress.
- Verbal feedback from lab staff:
- pronunciation of vocabulary words;
- directions about how much or how little time to spend on a given activity;
- instructions about how to track your progress and about what that progress means;
- information about reading in general
- Referral (if indicated) to other campus services. Coordination with staff in other offices to see that your educational needs are met.
- Information about study skills, textbook reading, reading for test taking, etc.
Back to Labs